Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thoughts on PT72

nathanieljschwartznathanieljschwartz Alum Member
in General 1723 karma

I just took it, havent graded it yet but i found it extraordinarily hard compared to 70 and 71 . I felt foggy for a large portion of the test. Anyone have any experiance with it?

Comments

• acsimonacsimon Alum Member
    1269 karma

I did this test a bit ago. I thought it was pretty difficult comparatively, although I didn't take it under the best of conditions. Still, it was like a 5 point drop down to 166 for me. However, I would say that you shouldn't let it bother you too much. Do your BR, learn from it, and see how you do on the next prep test.

• AllezAllez21AllezAllez21 Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    1917 karma

I would not say it was a significantly harder test than others.

I think it was probably your mental state/rest/food. etc.

• TheLSATTheLSAT Member
    301 karma

@nathanieljschwartz I just took this test yesterday, so I think my reflection is kind of good on it still. I thought the LR sections were pretty standard. The RC had probably one tough passage (well at least I thought it was tough). I think it was the 3rd one, which discussed equipoise in medical research. LG was standard until the 4th game. That game needed some mental gymnastics haha.
    And what a coincidence, I felt a little sluggish on this test as well, but I don't believe it was the test.

• jknaufjknauf Alum Member
    1741 karma

The curve is -13 for a reason.

• nathanieljschwartznathanieljschwartz Alum Member
    1723 karma

Snap there was -13 curve?
    I didnt even Br it yet

• Sammie215Sammie215 Member
    202 karma

I just took this test yesterday too and tied my best score ever... but I was surprised when I scored it, I was also finding it hard to concentrate. Was there a particular section you were struggling with? I agree logic games is pretty standard until the last game.

• nathanieljschwartznathanieljschwartz Alum Member
    1723 karma

The 3rd passage kinda rocked me. And the 4th game also had me rattled. I think im gonna chock up the bluriness to lack of sleep and malnutrition.