Section 5 - using PT 36-41

bklsat05bklsat05 Member
in General 177 karma

Hi all!

Getting ready to start PT after finishing up most of the CC (75% done)

Has anyone ripped out section 1 from PT 36 and used it as the section 5 in say.. PT 42? Section 2 from 36 in PT 43, so on...

Printing seems quite expensive around here (seriously staples, $4 per exam?) so I printed 2x 36, 37, 38 and ordered 2 copies of the 10 tests booklet 42-51... Has anyone done anything similar?

Now -- I am concerned with a - I'll "know" and b - skipping PT 36-41 a bad idea and c - how bad are the booklets? Are they similar to the real exam or is it really uncomfortable to take the PT in the booklet?

TIA!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

I think that's probably a fine strategy to employ. You won't be wasting the test because you will be taking and BR'ing them. For this reason, you're not exactly skipping 36-41, either.

As far as taking the exams in the 10 Actuals books, the layout is the same as you'll get on test day. Of course a major difference is that there are nine other tests in the booklet as opposed to just one. I don't think taking tests in the book is that uncomfortable. I do prefer to just take one test though so I mimic test day conditions as much as possible.