Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many logic games do people usually do a day to improve drastically?

jennybbbbbjennybbbbb Alum Member
in Logic Games 630 karma

I really need a strategy that works in terms of doing logic games. I did exceptionally well on logic games a year ago, however I basically have plummeted and now need to re-learn everything since I didn't end up writing the LSAT due to personal reasons.

Is there a strategy people have found that works for them?

So far this is what I have been doing in terms of the Fool-proof method:

Do a timed game.
BR.
Watch video explanation.
Do timed game again.
Repeat steps 2-3 if needed.
Do the same game again the next day and once again a week after to see if I still got it.

I found this shortened method in a previous discussion post, but can't seem to find the link.

I was just wondering how many games I should do a day, since I am still doing the CC so I can't focus entirely on logic games right now but still want to keep the strategies fresh since I have already completed the Powerscore LG Bible workbook and it helped a lot!!!

Totally recommend it to anyone who is struggling with LG.

Comments

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

Well, you've done LG before, so I would think it wouldn't be that hard to get back into it :)

Since you're still going through the CC, I would say (if you're not doing by game type) do maybe 1 or 2 LG sections per day. I personally didn't do the same game right after the other, but I did do it the following day, if needed.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@jennybbbbb said:
    I really need a strategy that works in terms of doing logic games. I did exceptionally well on logic games a year ago, however I basically have plummeted and now need to re-learn everything since I didn't end up writing the LSAT due to personal reasons.

Is there a strategy people have found that works for them?

So far this is what I have been doing in terms of the Fool-proof method:

Do a timed game.
    BR.
    Watch video explanation.
    Do timed game again.
    Repeat steps 2-3 if needed.
    Do the same game again the next day and once again a week after to see if I still got it.

I found this shortened method in a previous discussion post, but can't seem to find the link.

I was just wondering how many games I should do a day, since I am still doing the CC so I can't focus entirely on logic games right now but still want to keep the strategies fresh since I have already completed the Powerscore LG Bible workbook and it helped a lot!!!

Totally recommend it to anyone who is struggling with LG.

Is this the discussion you're talking about? https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2737/logic-games-attack-strategy

As far as how many to do per day, I guess that depends on you and your schedule. I think aiming to do a section of LG per day seems like a good amount. It's enough that you'll get good practice for many different game types in and you'll be able to have the proper time to review them and re-do as needed. That's basically what I did when fool proofing the bundle. A PT work per day for about a month.