Dec Study Group call - 9/14/17 8:00 p.m. - PT 55 - submit questions beforehand!

side braidside braid Member
edited September 2017 in December 2017 LSAT 83 karma

Updated 9/14 1:40 p.m.

Second call info:

I've you've expressed interest in the December study group you should have received this message in your inbox.

1. Take PT 55 and BR on your own before the call.

2. Submit the questions you want to review here https://goo.gl/forms/b6ZcWJxFT2EaVuq83
Note: we will not be reviewing LG and will prioritize LR questions.

3. Comment on this post if you plan on joining so I can send the link to discord server and additional info to your inbox.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Just fyi, in order to add you as a friend, they need the numbers in your Discord username. For example, my old handle (before I changed it) was BEAR#0314.

• side braidside braid Member
    83 karma

Thanks! Updated. :)

• Adam HawksAdam Hawks Alum Member
    990 karma

Yeah....This PT 55 test and call would have been best if it was announced a week ago. Sad. Not tremendous. But I'll join the call if you tell me the time. No time. Sad. But once you give me a time, it'll be tremendous.

• nbekele92nbekele92 Alum Member
    10 karma

What time zone are you in?

83 karma
    83 karma

@"Adam Hawks" -- So sorry you didn't hear sooner. Be sure to keep your eye on the December LSAT thread for update on the next review.

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma

I'd join it. @"side braid"

• Hamaseh_SHamaseh_S Alum Member
    436 karma

Hi can anyone join into these reviews or do you have to be a paying 7sage student?

• Legally_SpeakingLegally_Speaking Alum Member
    553 karma

I'm planning to take the December lsat and would love to join the study group if possible. @"side braid"

• mcmlaw36mcmlaw36 Alum Member
    631 karma

@"forest.dearing.2017" You are welcome to join! It will be at 8pm EST tonight.

I'm in. See you all there :smile:

To everyone: Don't forget to put in the questions that you would like to review!
    I will be doing this a few hours prior to the session. I'm stuck at work until then.

• mcmlaw36mcmlaw36 Alum Member
    631 karma

@"side braid" - Can we post the time in the header so everyone is aware of the exact time to join in? 8pm seems to be taking the lead, and this close to the session, I think we should confirm something, if possible!

83 karma

@mcmlaw36 Done! Thank you. :)
    @"forest.dearing.2017" Check your inbox.
    @"sorooshian.h" We are asking that everyone complete the 7Sage core curriculum before joining the study group so that everyone is in a position to contribute to the growth and learning of the others in the group. This will put you in a position to get the most out of the study group as well since we will be referring to the CC and BR methods outlined by J.Y. extensively. Let me know if I can answer any other questions!

436 karma

@"side braid" Thanks for getting back to me. I've actually just completed an extensive core curriculum (have been studying for a couple months now) and am fairly familiar with the blind review method. I've been wondering if I should sign up for 7sage courses but I'm not sure if it'll be helpful since like I said, I've already gone through the methodology of the test... that said, I'm really interested in joining because of this community. I've signed up for a trial and tonight's e-meeting will definitely help me decide whether I should stay apart of this course or not... Lmk what you think,thanks!

436 karma

PS. I won't be staying online the whole time, I just want to get a feel for what the study groups are like!