Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to "restart" studying from Sept to Dec test?

rugangelrugangel Alum Member
in General 56 karma

Hi guys,

I need some advice on the best and most effective way to study from now until the December exam. I just took the September exam. I know I will not be getting my ideal score. I didn't finish a section, and rushed two other sections...and this has never happened to me in the last month of PT'ing. So I want to take the December exam and execute my skills much better.

In giving your advice, can you tell me if you think its a good idea to take a break? I have not started studying again since the Sept 16 test day. I don't want to lose my skills I worked so hard to nail down. I am thinking to start up again tomorrow.

My other concerns are...not having enough new material. I have done PT 70-81, and I've definitely practiced a lot in the 60's so those PT's aren't completely new/blank for me either. I figure I will just start with the 60's anyways since its been a while since I've looked it them. Then next month the later 70-81 PT set should feel less familiar and I can do them over again...

I will also do targeted drills. I plan to start doing at least one RC section a day because that's one of the sections I felt really rushed on this test.

Any thoughts on this topic would be appreciated!!

Comments