Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else find logic games oddly therapeutic?

Tom_TangoTom_Tango Alum Member
in General 902 karma

Probably because it's my strongest section/has the least amount of reading. I enjoy doing them. LR on the other hand is another story

Comments

• Mitchell-1Mitchell-1 Member
    756 karma

I do LG at work sometimes to kill time / take a break. Being good at them means it's a nice little ego boost whenever I need it.

• elle_satelle_sat Alum Member
    98 karma

You are not alone. Friday night fun!! :)

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

Yes! LG is fun! For me LG requires the least amount of energy, so I always hope I get two LG sections on the test day.

• bobjon1293bobjon1293 Alum Member
    269 karma

Unfortunately not. I look more forward to LR and RC than LG. I suppose it's because I'm just terrible at LG, despite the amount of time I've spent studying the core curriculum. I'm now fool-proofing the LG bundle (LGs 1-35) and am hoping it will lead to a noticeable improvement.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@yezwajawzey said:
    Unfortunately not. I look more forward to LR and RC than LG. I suppose it's because I'm just terrible at LG, despite the amount of time I've spent studying the core curriculum. I'm now fool-proofing the LG bundle (LGs 1-35) and am hoping it will lead to a noticeable improvement.

I've been there, dude. Keep drilling. It took me probably hundreds of hours to get LG down. just keep going. I used to suck so bad it took me 35 minutes to do 2 easy games. Improvement will come!

• bobjon1293bobjon1293 Alum Member
    269 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@yezwajawzey said:

I've been there, dude. Keep drilling. It took me probably hundreds of hours to get LG down. just keep going. I used to suck so bad it took me 35 minutes to do 2 easy games. Improvement will come!

I appreciate your words of encouragement, and all the advice you've given to other people who have similarly struggled with the LG section (I've seen many of your comments before on other threads about ways to improve on LG).