Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upgrading to Ultimate+ vs. buying Ultimate+ outright

edited November 2019 in General 54 karma

Hey everyone! Loving 7sage so far! My Starter access expires on Oct. 15. I bought the Starter because I wanted to try out the course before I committed to Ultimate+. I have (of course!) decided that I love 7sage and would love to get the Ultimate+ course. I have a couple of questions though:

• Is it better (read cheaper!) to upgrade and add-on more months after or should I just let this one expire and buy Ultimate+ outright with 18 months of access? I definitely want to get a great score and would like to put in at least a year of dedicated prep, so I would need more than the 3 months of additional access that you get when you upgrade.

• If I buy Ultimate+ outright or upgrade to it, will the history of work I did in Starter still be preserved?

Looking forward to learning from and giving back to this amazing community!

Thanks!
-Eeshan

[Admin note: Ultimate+ includes 12 months now]

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Is it better (read cheaper!) to upgrade and add-on more months after or should I just let this one expire and buy Ultimate+ outright with 18 months of access? I definitely want to get a great score and would like to put in at least a year of dedicated prep, so I would need more than the 3 months of additional access that you get when you upgrade.

If you pick up the Ultimate+ course, just send me an email (dillon@7sage.com) and I'll make sure you have the missing months. It will be less expensive to upgrade anyways since you only pay the difference when upgrading:
    https://7sage.com/enroll/

If I buy Ultimate+ outright or upgrade to it, will the history of work I did in Starter still be preserved?

Yup, it'll work the same way as the Starter course! Everything you already completed will be checked off and you'll now see the added problem sets, drills, and PTs.

Let me know if you need anything!

• 54 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" Awesome, thanks so much! Getting paid in a couple of days, so I'll email you when I make the upgrade! :)