Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LR Drilling for Starter Pack Users

JerryClarke242JerryClarke242 Alum Member

Hi everybody,

Now that I am finished with the CC, I was wondering how people with only the starter pack went about their LR drilling, since they don't have the LR bundle. Should I just mute the CC videos and try to quickly figure out the answers on my own? Should I type them up and save them (like I did with LG that weren't apart of a problem set?) I know some people just use the starter pack and succeed, so basically my question is how? I may upgrade to Premium in the next week but even so, I thought I should seek advice from more experienced 7sagers.

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@JayClarke242 said:
    Hi everybody,

Now that I am finished with the CC, I was wondering how people with only the starter pack went about their LR drilling, since they don't have the LR bundle. Should I just mute the CC videos and try to quickly figure out the answers on my own? Should I type them up and save them (like I did with LG that weren't apart of a problem set?) I know some people just use the starter pack and succeed, so basically my question is how? I may upgrade to Premium in the next week but even so, I thought I should seek advice from more experienced 7sagers.

If you've done all of the drill problems included in the Starter pack, you could purchase all of the tests and drill questions from the full sections. I would definitely recommend upgrading to get more drilling content, it's undoubtedly worth it.

• Brazil020511Brazil020511 Alum Member
    429 karma

How I drill with the starter packet involves getting outside material such as earlier volumes of LSAC 10 Actual test. I will go through a section of LR and label the ones that I am looking for i.e. NA or Flaw or MBT. Then I will only do those. It's actually been really helpful because I can learn the different question wording and then cross reference with the below link:
    http://lsatblog.blogspot.com/2009/06/lsat-logical-reasoning-spreadsheet.htm