Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

September LSAT: Support Group (October 13, 7 pm EST with "Cant Get Right")

SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited October 2017 in General 10774 karma

Thank you to everyone who was kind to me today and showed me a lot of support. I noticed that for those of us who underperformed on September we have a lot of questions about what to do from here.

To help with that I have invited @"Cant Get Right" to answer any and all questions this Friday 7 pm EST. I honestly can't think of a better person to help answer these questions. He is someone who has scored in low160's twice, almost gave up on LSAT, but then decided to not let LSAT beat him. He worked hard and scored a 170 and eventually a 176. I think it would be tremendously helpful to be able to ask one on one questions directly to someone who has been there.

So this Friday evening, lets drop everything and figure out our problems :).

I hope this is something that will be helpful to a lot of you.

To attend the call, please click below the link at the scheduled time and we will see you there.

Hugs,
Sami

September LSAT Support Group
Fri, Oct 13, 2017 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM EDT

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/892650637

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412

Access Code: 892-650-637

Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Dial: 67.217.95.2##892650637
Cisco devices: 892650637@67.217.95.2

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

@thisissparta @LSATcantwin @LCMama2017 @"Lucas Carter" @sillllyxo @goldmist @akistotle @elisajelley @TheMikey @"Testing..." @tcookPHL @deansr @"Arthur K." @mcglz_64 @BumbleJD1624

..and everyone else who I forgot to tag but would like to join -You are all welcome to come.

Comments

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

OMG YESSSS

• thisisspartathisissparta Alum Member
    edited October 2017 1363 karma

I won't be taking the test until the next cycle, but I'd like to hear everyone's analysis on what they think went wrong so that as a future test taker I can incorporate some of the suggestions that come out of the discussion early on in my prep. Would it be okay if I joined the call? Besides, it's always nice to hear any wisdom @"Cant Get Right" has to impart.

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

@thisissparta said:
    I won't be taking the test until the next cycle, but I'd like to hear everyone's analysis on what they think went wrong so that as a future test taker I can incorporate some of the suggestions that come out of the discussion early on in my prep. Would it be okay if I joined the call? Besides, it's always nice to hear any wisdom @"Cant Get Right" has to impart.

Of course its okay :). I am looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.

• btownsqueebtownsquee Alum Member
    1207 karma

I'll be joining for the same reason as @thisissparta ----especially since I felt so discouraged after I took the June exam. As I have a history of burnout, it's always good to get a refresher on how to have a positive mindset. :)

This is such a great idea btw. I'm always pleasantly surprised at the supportive atmosphere at 7sage.

10774 karma

bumping this up for anyone who would like to join tonight. : )

• jack.igoejack.igoe Member
    544 karma

This looks awesome! Looking forward to it.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

How did you know I wished for this to happen!?!?!? Thank you so much :heart:
    https://media.giphy.com/media/w3tB37s83jrXO/giphy.gif

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

Curse you East Coast people! I feel left out :( haha still will be at work for this call. Might try and sneak in on mute to listen maybe...hmm

• Daniel.SieradzkiDaniel.Sieradzki Member Sage
    edited October 2017 2301 karma

@Sami I will be there too! After I felt crushed by my last LSAT performance, you were the one who lifted me up. You are the reason I came back to 7Sage!

You are an incredible individual. I will try to repay your kindness by helping you crush this exam!

10774 karma

@"Daniel.Sieradzki" said:
    @Sami I will be there too! After I felt crushed by my last LSAT performance, you were the one who lifted me up. You are the reason I came back to 7Sage!

You are an incredible individual. I will try to repay your kindness by helping you crush this exam!

Okay, I almost cried reading this. I was very persistent ;). Also, I was going to ask you to lead the next event to talk about how to deal with test anxiety. But if you are going to be there tonight would love it if you could talk to us about that. <3

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

Bummer, I can’t make it

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

Will there be a recording??? I totally need this!. Scored in the low 160s as well; would like to do better!

• sillllyxosillllyxo Alum Member
    708 karma

Having our first date night tonight in over six months so
    I can't make it but if it
    Can be recorded that would be awesome. Have a good night guys!!

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

+3 to the recording thing. I can't make it but would love to hear it if recorded!!

10774 karma

That's up to Cant Get Right but I'll ask him :)

• skrishnanskrishnan Alum Member
    209 karma

I am planning to take the test in December and would've loved to Join this call. Unfortunately I'm in India right now and could not make it. I would love to hear it if recorded :)
    @Sami This is such a great idea, you guys are awesome :)