Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Am I being realistic? What study approach should I take?

lawschoolhopeful13lawschoolhopeful13 Alum Member
in General 43 karma

I have a 3.7 GPA and scored a 163 in September when I took it for the first time. My highest PT score was a 170. Georgetown has been my dream school for years. I am aiming for a 167/168 in December. Is a 4-5 point increase attainable in two months?

I took around 10 fully timed PTs before my September exam. My test was the makeup Irma test, so it is undisclosed, but I feel like I did the worst on LG. I let my nerves get the best of me and guessed on about 6 questions.

Does anyone have any advice on where to go from here?

Thank you all so much in advance. 7sage has really been vital to my LSAT prep.

Comments

• BirdLaw818BirdLaw818 Free Trial Member
    553 karma

I took June and got a 159 and then took September and
    Got a 169. There is no doubt in my mind that it's doable.

• lawschoolhopeful13lawschoolhopeful13 Alum Member
    43 karma

@Kewlaidd wow, congrats! That's amazing! Would you mind sharing how you approached studying for the retake?

• tams2018tams2018 Member
    727 karma

get back to the logic games session in the CC and drill baby drill. You should have an average of -0 scores in the LG section. its the most learnable section.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@tams2018 said:
    get back to the logic games session in the CC and drill baby drill. You should have an average of -0 scores in the LG section. its the most learnable section.

This. You got this! Realistic is just a ... mindset. Whatever you think is realistic, well, it is!