Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Watching videos offline - 7Sage Forum

Watching videos offline

Gladiator_2017Gladiator_2017 Yearly Member
edited September 2014 in General 1332 karma
Hey there,

Is it possible to view the videos offline? Watching the videos on the subway would be a great use of my travel time.

Thanks!

Comments

• synergy_101synergy_101 Alum Member
    edited September 2014 180 karma
    Only way I know is to either buffer them completely while using wifi then watch them offline.
  • joegotbored-1joegotbored-1 Alum Member
    802 karma
    Just FYI, terms of service specifically say you can't download without permission. Offline would be cool, but the videos are how they make money. Without DRM, downloading gets a bit hairy.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited September 2014 12637 karma
    Yes, please don't download videos! If you're caught doing it we'd have to terminate your account. :(

synergy_101's suggestion of buffering them while using wifi should work, though!
  • ReaderCatReaderCat Core Member
    edited October 2020 6 karma

It would be nice if there were an option to download within the app similar to streaming sites or other e-learning apps. I agree with @synergy_101 that being able to watch content while not connected to wi-if would be a great enhancement.

cc: @studentservice

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@ReaderCat said:
    It would be nice if there were an option to download within the app similar to streaming sites or other e-learning apps. I agree with @synergy_101 that being able to watch content while not connected to wi-if would be a great enhancement.

cc: @studentservice

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I have taken note of your concerns and I will pass it on to my team.