Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First Preptest Score After Completing CC (36)

JesseBearJesseBear Alum Member
in General 40 karma

7Sage Fam -

What was the score of your first preptest after finishing the core curr.? Looking not to boast or brag, but rather to gauge my progress and hopefully motivate all of us. Further, how much have you improved since that preptest (PT 36)?

My diagnostic was a 152, and I just scored 168 on PT36. Looking to be consistently around 175. Any tips are welcome!

Thanks all
<3

Comments

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    2531 karma

I asked a similar question last week. The usual improvement seems to be around 5-10 points, so a 16 point improvement is massive. Good Job!

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

This is great news. You're well on track.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited November 2017 23929 karma

Amazing improvement!

https://7sage.com/webinar/post-core-curriculum-study-strategies/

Check out this webinar on how to proceed after you've finished the CC.

Whatever you're doing, though, you're on the right path :)

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma

Nicely done, you're way ahead of my first PT! The mid 170's are tough. Make sure you're BRing consistently in the high 170's/180 range as you solidify your foundations, and then shift your focus to strategy and fine tuning.

• Paul PedersonPaul Pederson Member
    903 karma

I only had a 4 point increase on my first PT after the CC (PT60) I plan on using 60 + as PTs and all else as fool proofing and drilling. I would listen to every single thing @"Cant Get Right" says.