Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interview at Harvard Law

Jason KanderJason Kander Free Trial Member

Hi,

I have an upcoming interview at Harvard Law and would like some help navigating the process. What questions do they ask at HLS and how should I approach it?

Comments

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    edited November 2017 4423 karma

I'm not sure. I would recommend checking Top Law Schools Harvard Law applicant forum from either this year or last. They likely have a list of frequently asked questions.

I do know that the interview is a very good sign for your chances.

• calcal101calcal101 Alum Member
    582 karma

From what I've heard, it's a pretty short conversation (15ish minutes). They'll probably ask "why law," "why Harvard," and, potentially, questions related to your resume or personal statement.

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

No idea but omg congrats! Seriously. I hope everyone you care about is crazy proud of you.

• Brazil020511Brazil020511 Alum Member
    429 karma

Hello. The female who hosts these videos is a Harvard law graduate and she gives tips/information about the application process. The particular link I provided addresses the interview. Hope this helps.
    See if this will help:

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Great to have the chance to interview. Maybe this: Is there a recent graduate who has volunteered to talk with applicants I can speak with?

• Jason KanderJason Kander Free Trial Member
    90 karma

Thank you so much! I used all of these resources and your comments were really helpful.

90 karma

@"samantha.ashley92" said:
    No idea but omg congrats! Seriously. I hope everyone you care about is crazy proud of you.

They are and your positive energy was much needed and greatly appreciated! Thank you, Samantha!

90 karma

@Brazil020511 said:
    Hello. The female who hosts these videos is a Harvard law graduate and she gives tips/information about the application process. The particular link I provided addresses the interview. Hope this helps.
    See if this will help:

Brazil, this video was very helpful. Thank you again