Filtering / Searching for questions in 7sage database by difficulty level?

jeffersonairplane14jeffersonairplane14 Alum Member
edited September 2014 in General 8 karma
Hi,

I am interested to find out if there is a way I can search for questions inside the 7sage database by difficulty level. When you look at the video explanations, you notice the round bubbles that indicate difficulty. Is there a way to filter the questions based on that?

Thank you for your response.

Comments

• joegotbored-1joegotbored-1 Alum Member
    802 karma
    Sorta... You can filter that way for any given PT, but I don't think you can do it across all PTs. What you could do is go to Resources > LSAT Analytics and then pick any test... don't both filling in answers unless you want to. Click score to score it, and then you can click on the difficulty tab at the top of the results and it will sort by difficulty, up or down. You could also use the filter box to narrow it to one section by doing something like "s1" or "s4" to get the one you want. The trick is to not pollute your brain with the answers before you do the questions.

Another option available: There are resources that sell questions in bulk that are ordered by difficulty. That said, you've already paid for 7Sage (even though for this task, a free account would be sufficient provided you already own the tests)nso you might as well use it!

HTH