Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Test Center Review] University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta (Canada)

StothentothekStothentothek Free Trial Member

Proctors: The proctors were very friendly, super professional, meticulous and systematic in their duties (checking IDs, handing out materials,addressing concerns). They went out of their way to ensure a positive testing experience. The head proctor in my testing room wrote start and end times on the white board, and gently cleared her throat before each 5 minute announcement (which made it less startling).
Facilities: Engineering Teaching and Learning Center on U of A Campus
What kind of room: Medium sized lecture hall with tiered seating rows
How many in the room: I will guess around 80 in my room, test takers were divided into a few rooms alphabetically by last name.
Desks: The desks were long tables, and we were adequately spaced with a seat between each test taker. Chairs were comfortable, but not adjustable in any way.
Left-handed accommodation: not applicable due to seating style.
Noise levels: Very quiet, I think the entire building was dedicated to the LSAT during the testing time.
Parking: Weekend parking is free on street, but not terribly close. Parkade was cheap and close to testing center.
Time elapsed from arrival to test: I arrived just after 8am, check in was no later than 8:30. I was seated by 8:15 and we started the first section around 9:30
Irregularities or mishaps: none.
Other comments: The ladies washroom had plenty of stalls, but the line up was still ridiculous on break, and I was thankful to have finished some sections early instead of spending my break in line for the bathroom.
Would you take the test here again? Yes, but I am hopeful to be done with the LSAT for the rest of eternity.
Date[s] of Exam[s]: Dec 2, 2017

Comments

• dmikhaieldmikhaiel Member
    edited December 2017 56 karma

I feel like I was in the same room, and I can confirm all these points. Very efficient group of ladies, 10/10 would recommend. :)

• StothentothekStothentothek Free Trial Member
    69 karma

@dmikhaiel said:
    I feel like I was in the same room, and I can confirm all these points. Very efficient group of ladies, 10/10 would recommend. :)

Seat 45 right here!!