Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sabbath observer test december 4th

rafifriedman21rafifriedman21 Free Trial Member

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone took yesterday's Sabbath observer test and if yes if anyone knows which RC was real
?

Comments

• silentboy11silentboy11 Free Trial Member
    9 karma

I was wondering if they were the same test as administered Saturday

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

They're generally not the same test.

• markmammarkmam Free Trial Member
    4 karma

What about accommodations taking on Monday?

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

@rafifriedman21 said:
    Hi all,
    I was wondering if anyone took yesterday's Sabbath observer test and if yes if anyone knows which RC was real
    ?

Was not the same. Real RC: (1) 14th Ammendment; (2) Domesticated Horses; (3) Opera (comparative); and (4) Tectonic plates.

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

@silentmasturbator11 said:
    I was wondering if they were the same test as administered Saturday

I really wish that such disgusting user names would be disallowed on this forum @"Dillon A. Wright"

• silentboy11silentboy11 Free Trial Member
    9 karma

You digressed. Your opinion carries little to no weight. I'm at liberty to choose any username my heart desires. If it offends you, I don't give a shit. The admins have authority to address me, not you.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited December 2017 12637 karma

@silentboy11 said:
    You digressed. Your opinion carries little to no weight. I'm at liberty to choose any username my heart desires. If it offends you, I don't give a shit. The admins have authority to address me, not you.

That's no way to treat people who have a legitimate complaint over a username that's in poor taste. Nobody needs to see that. :/

I manually changed your username to something less personal.