These addenda qs are leaving me confused - do I need an addenda to explain the transfer gap

_oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
edited December 2017 in Law School Admissions 3652 karma

I got my Associate's for transfer in a bit less than 2 years and finished the rest of my credits at a University in 2 years. So total education time was 4 years. I took a couple community college classes while I was a high school senior and I took classes every summer and intersession. I guess I should have requested transcripts not just for LSAC but for my own personal review as well bc I do believe there was a period of time like one semester when I was just taking one or two College classes (technically part time??). I think my IGETC transfer was already approved at the time and I just had to wait until the Fall to start university. I was working 35 hours a week during that period as is evident by my resume.

I guess from looking at my transcript one might wonder why I didn't finish my education in 3 years. I just didnt think it was necessary and didnt even think about it until now bc I finished my 4 year degree in 4 years like normal and I honestly dont entirely remember how many classes I took.

I already sent in 3/8 applications and one of them was my [Realistic] Top Choice as it's a top 50 school in a location I love and just based on my GPA and LSAT I should get in with like a 20k merit scholarship.

Did I just ruined my chances of getting in?