June'18 Study Group | Blind Review PT 38 | Tuesday, Dec 12th | 7:30pm EST

AlexAlex Alum Member
edited December 2017 in Study Groups 23929 karma

June'18 Study Group | Blind Review PT 38 | Tuesday, Dec 12rd | 7:30 pm EST

I hope you're ready or gearing up to start PTing for the June 2018 LSAT. Join us this Tuesday if you are finished with the CC.

Provisional Schedule: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=f3n8s2l60gkgm2ju8m8kk4vhn4@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York

Note:

For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able on your own; then join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So at least don't say ... "No guys, really, it's D, I checked it.” KEEP THE CORRECT ANSWER TO YOURSELF. Win the argument with your reasoning.
These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via GoToMeeting and intellectually slaughter each test.

Mark any questions you wish to go over on the spreadsheet below!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wLCip2bbWWD_h3WqGqBY6YaGPGdGQdSsr3gnphKYdxo/edit#gid=0

June'18 Study Group | Blind Review PT 38
Tue, Dec 12, 2017 7:30 PM - 11:30 PM EST

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/851725797

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (786) 535-3211

Access Code: 851-725-797

Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Dial: 67.217.95.2##851725797
Cisco devices: 851725797@67.217.95.2

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

June 18' Study Group Discord Link: https://discord.gg/kpGkYx6

https://media.giphy.com/media/ToMjGpzv0mWKaMUdPj2/giphy.gif

@BinghamtonDave @Freddy_D @tringo335 @achen013 @airborne1 @SiliconJedi @abernardi @TaylorAnn @Moniagui22 @Sarah_39 @"Lauren L" @kjsmith914 @Brazil020511 @attalla253 @tmickjr__ @jourdan.gardner @Gladiator_2017 @nima250 @"Adam Hawks" @"Lizzette G" @meganqliu @lizgu316 @LSATlife @"Paul Pederson" @CJF_2180 @aguirreliz92 @"Jay Lee" @canadalegalbiz @shannon_ @"Shawn Nguyen" @manan1996narula @btownsquee @"Shazia..." @lsatplaylist @Guillaume @"Marco Antonio" @"Jamie Lynn B" @smartaone2 @justicedst @Jay_Camp @Chandymen @jbodnovich @RJmazo14 @yahejazi @ziegler6 @JayClarke242 @TheSailor @Kermit750 @CoffeeBeans @lakish2010 @JURISDOCTOR35 @samantha.ashley92 @Grace... @greybrownblue @ohnoeshalpme @Ignatius @J.CHRIS.ALST @akriegler @lzkosman @sillllyxo @TheNotoriousRBG @necessarynaomi @"forest.dearing.2017" @alyhobbs @alafuente @vrendonvasquez @akriegler @"alexandra.marlene" @jkatz1488 @moonrider919 @missmalo @"Kings Never Die" @chisal17 @amatthews304 @"Human Becoming" @Hamaseh_S @adultish_gambino @dazedandconfused @danny_d5 @pasu1223 @alyssamcc0593 @LCMama2017 @chisal17 @estouten25

Comments

• missmalomissmalo Alum Member
    72 karma

I'll be there!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@missmalo said:
    I'll be there!

Looking forward to it!!

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Hoping to join after I'm done with the CC.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@lsatplaylist said:
    Hoping to join after I'm done with the CC.

I look forward to seeing you around @lsatplaylist :)

• Gladiator_2017Gladiator_2017 Yearly Member
    1332 karma

Hey! I’m still working on some drilling before the next PT so I won’t be there tonight. Definitely looking forward to next week!

• Hamaseh_SHamaseh_S Alum Member
    436 karma

Will be there soon... scheduled to finish up CC by mid-Jan :)

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Gladiator_2017 said:
    Hey! I’m still working on some drilling before the next PT so I won’t be there tonight. Definitely looking forward to next week!

Awesome! I'll see ya next week Gladiator :)

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Hamaseh_S said:
    Will be there soon... scheduled to finish up CC by mid-Jan :)

Hey Hamaseh!! I remember when you were just starting the CC, so congrats on almost finishing. Looking forward to having you join us next month :)

• Legally_SpeakingLegally_Speaking Alum Member
    553 karma

Still plowing through some LG foolproofing and taking a second look at the core curriculum, but I'm looking forward to joining everyone in the near future

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"forest.dearing.2017" said:
    Still plowing through some LG foolproofing and taking a second look at the core curriculum, but I'm looking forward to joining everyone in the near future

Always best to take your time before starting PT'ing. If there's more to learn, than keep grinding!

We will see ya on the calls soon :)

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

I'm a month behind in my study after being sick for three weeks last month :( but I plan to be done with the CC in January ... will see you all then!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@tringo335 said:
    I'm a month behind in my study after being sick for three weeks last month :( but I plan to be done with the CC in January ... will see you all then!

I was wondering where you were. I hope you're feeling better and look forward to seeing you on the calls next month :)

• alyhobbsalyhobbs Alum Member
    715 karma

Same here! I am behind from being so slammed at work. This is pushing me to finish though so I am grateful for that! Great great job btw on coordinating this all. Definitely a motivation and huge help :)

5249 karma

@AlexDivine, Thanks so much for your reply and looking forward to participating in this group later; hoping I can change my schedule.

3679 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@tringo335 said:

I was wondering where you were. I hope you're feeling better and look forward to seeing you on the calls next month :)

Thanks boo I’ve been a little AWOL on the discussion forum trying to catch up in the CC lol.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@tringo335 said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@tringo335 said:

Thanks boo I’ve been a little AWOL on the discussion forum trying to catch up in the CC lol.

As long as you're feeling better and catching up, that's all that matters. Glad to have you back. Missed you :)

5249 karma

@"forest.dearing.2017", If you want to talk about the CC, I'd be glad to. Same for @tringo335, and hope you're feeling better. @alyhobbs, I hear you on the work obligations.

edited December 2017 3679 karma

@lsatplaylist said:
    @"forest.dearing.2017", If you want to talk about the CC, I'd be glad to. Same for @tringo335, and hope you're feeling better. @alyhobbs, I hear you on the work obligations.

Thanks! :-D