Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[User Question] Pointers/Tips for Feb. LSAT & a low previous score?

inactiveinactive Alum Member
in General 12637 karma

Hey 7Sagers! I had a student ask for some pointers and tips regarding applications with a February LSAT and a low previous score and I immediately thought of our wonderful community.

Do you guys have any tips or pointers to share?

Comments

• jennnnnnnnyjennnnnnnny Alum Member
    26 karma

Also taking the feb test, thanks for any advice!

• cdawson1970cdawson1970 Member
    88 karma

Following this. I am scheduled to test in February too.

• sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    edited December 2017 1501 karma

I have submitted apps, with a low previous score. I am awaiting my Feb test. I submitted them and emailed the schools to confirm they will hold my app until the February LSAT scores are released. 7 of 8 said they will hold, not review anything but keep my place in line. 1 school said their practice is to review the app, however they will not make any denials with knowledge of a score forthcoming. Tips? Study study study.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    Hey 7Sagers! I had a student ask for some pointers and tips regarding applications with a February LSAT and a low previous score and I immediately thought of our wonderful community.

Do you guys have any tips or pointers to share?

First, make sure the schools you're considering accept Feb scores. Email them, and let them know you plan on taking if they do.