Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advice pls, same score as September 2017

lizzeth22lizzeth22 Free Trial Member
edited December 2017 in General 6 karma

Hi, so I don't really ever post publicly about my worries but I feel super disappointed with my December score. I got a 160 in September with minimal studying and then studied my butt off for the December one and scored a 160 again. I found it significantly harder than the Sept. one so I'm trying not to be so hard on myself. I have a 3.49 GPA and I have a pretty unique, compelling personal statement as well as strong LORs on the way. I'm also Mexican. Because of my relatively weak GPA, I was really banking on scoring higher in December's test (like 163-164) but I don't want to take another year off. My top choices are UC Davis, UC Hastings, USD and UC Irvine. With these numbers, I'm very nervous about applying and either facing rejection/zero scholarships. I guess I just need some reassurance and advice from you guys. Thank you and happy holidays

P.S. I'm still working on my applications

Comments

• lmekahellmekahel Alum Member
    161 karma

I think you're safe for USD. I applied early on to USD in early November with a 158 and 3.65 GPA. I took my December lsat as well but I asked them to process the application before December came out. I got in with the deans scholarship which is 45,000 a year. Hope that helps.

Good luck!

• lizzeth22lizzeth22 Free Trial Member
    6 karma

@lmekahel Thanks, that does help!