Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For those who study full-time: what do you like to do during your breaks?

kshutes13kshutes13 Member
in General 634 karma

I've been studying full time for a few months and on days like today (where I'm loopy and can't focus), I like to take a break and do something non-LSAT related for a bit. I'd love to use my breaks to spend time with friends but socializing has been tough lately because all of my friends either work full time or are still in school. I am usually studying by the time my friends finally get off work/end class, so my 'break' moments have consisted of me going to the gym and then putzing around until I feel like I can study again lol... I'm running out of ideas for things to do during the day that will keep me sane!

For those who study full-time, what do you like to do during the day when you take a break from the LSAT?

Comments

• doyouevenLSATdoyouevenLSAT Core Member
    edited January 2018 609 karma

i like to lay in my bed and not think at all. Or binge watch a show i havent watched yet. Or a movie.

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

Well, today for my break I went to Shoprite : ). My family finally has some real food to enjoy :). I also go to the gym and binge watch on Netflix.

• beezmoofbeezmoof Alum Member
    555 karma

Working out/general physical care for sure helps. I like pilates, as it also gets into a bit of the meditation thing that seems to help with the LSAT. I also like doing facials---anything to destress after studying.

But reading has been my saving grace. Leisure books/longer online articles/newspapers etc. I study at the library and taking the time to read their free NYT during my break is a nice change of pace from the LGs that I might be doing that day.

(And then Kardashians at the end of the night when I REALLY need to zone out.)