Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to do post CC?

in General 136 karma

So I'm about to finish with the Core Curriculum (the reading comprehension section - not all PTs). I'll be finished by early next week. Immediately after, I plan on taking the preptest to assess where I am at, but after that I'm not so sure. As you can see I'm not Ultimate +, so LG bundle is not an option - BUT I plan on getting the bundle by the end of next month (funds don't currently allow). In the meantime should I purchase the LSAT Trainer and go through it to reinforce material? Should I go through all of the CC drills again? Both? I'm not entirely sure what route to take post CC, with a month before purchasing Ultimate +. Thanks!

Comments

• nathanieljschwartznathanieljschwartz Alum Member
    1723 karma

Congrats on almost finishing. Now the fun begins!! Check out Cant Get Rights post CC webinar. That should give u a solid plan for moving forward

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited January 2018 23929 karma

First, take a PT and see where you're at so you have an idea of what to do next.

Second, watch this aptly titled webinar: https://7sage.com/webinar/post-core-curriculum-study-strategies/

I like The LSAT Trainer and would recommend checking it out if you have the time. I wouldn't recommend going over ALL of the CC lessons again, at least not indiscriminately. You should return to specific lessons/drills as needed, however. PTs/Drilling will let you know where you need to return in the CC to shore up weaknesses.

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Basically, now is when you start drilling and foolproofing games. You don't necessarily need the bundle to do that. Just start with the earliest tests you have available and begin working through them.

You can use the question bank to search for questions by type. Similar to the way the CC has practice questions at the end of lessons, you can start working through questions from the bank.

And that webinar @"Alex Divine" linked to above is a fantastic resource on how to plan going forward.

Good luck!

• 136 karma

@"Leah M B" I don't need the bundle, but given that my course (premium) only comes with 36-58 or so I didn't want to waste prep tests that may be better suited for full-length rather than drills. Especially when I'll have Ultimate + soon enough...