Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Student Question] PTs before the Feb. LSAT

inactiveinactive Alum Member
in General 12637 karma

Hey guys, a 7Sager asked a question and I thought you guys could help out! Here it is:

I have about 10 fresh PTs left and I'm registered for the February test, and was wondering if it would be advisable for me to leave all of them untouched for the June test or to go through only the LG sections before the Feb test? I heard there are a lot of curveballs/weird games for the late 70s tests which I haven't solved yet, and so I thought it would be a good idea to get as much exposure to them.

And in the meanwhile, would it be best for me to re-take older PTs that I've forgotten and hardcore blind review like we did together?

Comments

• LastLSATLastLSAT Alum Member
    edited April 2018 1028 karma

• jenna2713jenna2713 Alum Member
    33 karma

I would leave them and go back, drill as much as you can make sure you have mastered the fundamentals and know why every answer is wrong in the PT you have already done. Would probably try redoing one of the practice test you did first and the and redo all of the LG from previous tests trying to get -0 well under the 35 minute mark. Then try one new PT and see how you do! Good luck!