Pre-download Mobile App Videos

stormstorm Member

Hi!

Is there any way to pre-download the videos through the 7Sage mobile app? This way you could watch them should you use public transit to work (I live in NYC and have a 45 minute subway commute where I could be easily focusing on videos; thats 1.5 hours more study time per day)?

If not, how could we go about suggesting such an app development to the creators? Anyone else want this feature, if it doesn't already exist?

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    edited January 2018 13286 karma

Hey! I don't think it currently exists.

I have almost the exact same commute on a train out here in SF. I would do LG and LR on the train ride to and from work. (If I was lucky enough to get a seat) if not, I kept pictures of tough LR questions on my phone. I had an entire album of them and I'd slide through them while I stood on the stupid train for an hour.

Just some suggestions since this isn't currently a thing from the 7Sage app!

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Yeah unfortunately it’s not an option. When I had study time on transit, I’d try to print out games or sections to work on and drill.

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

I believe this isn't an option because your 7sage subscription will eventually expire and it goes against the 7sage TOS.