Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'd like to thank...

LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
edited February 2018 in General 13286 karma

@Alex for everything he has done for this community, and for me. When I first started on 7Sage around Nov of 2016 I was a clueless, lost, and hopeless individual. I had no idea what I was doing, what blind review was, and how to study efficiently. I started to get really active on the 7Sage forums, and @Alex was always able to shed valuable perspective on my situations. He has the ability to make sure we hear every side of an argument, and to make sure we understand the larger implications of everything we are doing. Not to mention his ability to always link relevant and helpful webinars, lessons, or websites to help solve your problem. Because of @Alex, and this community, I was equipped with the best resource to study for the LSAT and eventually beat the test.

I just want to give a shout out to @Alex to say thank you for all that you do. I'm sure I'm not the only one in the 7Sage community who appreciates your continued efforts in helping us all to succeed! Stay awesome!

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

That's really sweet. I am so glad you found the support and encouragement that helped you on this journey.

The community and people here are really great <3.

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

@Alex's observations are one of the things that convinced me to join as a member and I'm grateful.

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

Hey - I have to totally agree. Every since I joined 7Sage @Alex has always been very helpful and a constant source of information. I think that's what helps all of us not only to continue with our journey but also to emulate him in being helpful to others.

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

A great shout out. And also happy lunar new years!!