Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mock LSAT Preparation

Ari_Gold180Ari_Gold180 Member
in General 43 karma

I will be taking a mock LSAT though my university this coming Saturday (2/24). I have taken one PT before but being in a simulated test room for the first time may make it feel different. Do any of you have suggestions/recommendations for preparing for it whether it's bringing certain things or a good luck breakfast?

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

Hi @Ari_Gold180,

I think you should bring whatever you are bringing to the actual LSAT!

Here is a list of things you are allowed to bring on the test day: https://www.lsac.org/jd/lsat/day-of-test

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

bring an analog watch or the casio rotating bezel watch to keep track of time. be sure to pack snacks like protein or cliff bar's for your mid exam break.

• ArtoriusArtorius Alum Member
    188 karma

I brought four watches (one on my waist to tell the real world time, and three others for section timing) into two real LSAT and no one ever stopped me. So I think as long as the item is not listed as prohibited, you could always bring it into the test center.

Just eat what you would normally eat for breakfast. For snack during break, some water and a cereal bar/banana/or your favor fruit would be idea, just make sure it is not something which will make you sleepy.