Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question from 7Sager about what to do after CC

studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
in General 1421 karma

Hey guys, we're posting on behalf of a 7Sager. They're wondering the following:

I have finished the program and It time for me to take my first timed test (prep test 36). But I feel that I need more practice first. should I go to the question bank or should my practice just be done by taking timed test?

The test are really valuable and I don't want to waste them. I will be taking the June LSAT. Thank you guys.

Any advice?

Comments

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

There are a lot of tests. It sounds to me like a good time for your first one.

The value in them is that you can learn from your mistakes via blind review. Additionally, they can also identify weak points to study more.

I would space them out early in your study, but don't be afraid to take one because you'll use one up.

• nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma

I agree, you should definitely take a PT to see where you are at. It would suck to find out you wasted time working on concepts you are pretty solid on and not addressing your biggest weaknesses. If you know for sure there are concepts or question types you are shaky on, it wouldn’t hurt to assess your approach to the stimulus and ACs and then drill a few questions. If there isn’t anything that stands out though or you aren’t sure if you have such issues then take an early PT. I hope your prep it goes well!