Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

International LSAT Paper

amicuslsatamicuslsat Alum Member
in General 178 karma

Just wanted to know if there's any difference between the U.S. LSAT paper and the international ones and if there's anything I should keep in mind, since I am prepping with the U.S. tests. Thanks!

Comments

• FixedDiceFixedDice Member
    edited March 2018 1804 karma

Heard from a friend of mine -
    who took the LSAT in England while studying abroad - that American and international versions do differ in some respects. I unfortunately didn't ask him to elaborate; he didn't look like he wanted to recollect his experience.

I'm guessing the difference involves minor stuff like spelling (e.g. color vs. colour).

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    edited March 2018 9382 karma

There is no difference. The LSAT tests administered abroad are usually undisclosed test previously administered in North America. For example, February 2018 LSAT administered in Asia was the same as February 2016 LSAT in North America (undisclosed).

@FixedDice said:
    I'm guessing the difference involves minor stuff like spelling (e.g. color vs. colour).

The LSAT tests administered abroad use American spelling since they are all the same. The LSAT is a standardized test for admission to law schools in North America (and a few schools in Australia), so it's not supposed to be different in each region.

There is "LSAT—India," which is designed by LSAC for law schools in India, but it is different from "the LSAT" administered in India for admission to law schools in North America.

• amicuslsatamicuslsat Alum Member
    178 karma

Ahhh thank you, that's a relief! :)