Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is your “what if” moment?

Crosby87Crosby87 Alum Member
edited March 2018 in General 121 karma

Like many of you, I got my LSAT score back yesterday. I got a 160, which I was pleasantly surprised to get as I had bombed LG (my first section) and even though I felt confident about my other sections, I really thought LG would bring me down. Now that I’ve gotten my score back, I so wish I had performed to my normal capabilities on LG as I know that my score would’ve been that much better and we all know every point counts. What’s your “what if?” moment? Also, congratulations to those who achieved the score they wanted and for those who didn’t, keep at it (I know I’ll continue studying as well!)

Comments

• ExcludedMiddleExcludedMiddle Alum Member
    737 karma

I had the exact same thing happen to me. I'm confident that I missed at least 10 in that LG section, but I could've easily missed 15+ questions. I wish they could tell us how many we missed in each section. I will be focusing on LG for June.

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

Last February logic games went poorly for me. I don't know how poorly, but I didn't finish. I scored well anyway, but decided to retake. 3 months of foolproofing later I had an 8 point increase. Foolproofing works.

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    edited March 2018 8392 karma

On my only official test day (so far), I mis-managed the last 5 minutes of a section and accidentally left 2 questions completely blank, didn't even guess. I thought I still had a couple more minutes!! Through the rest of the test I just kept staring at those blank circles... mocking me... regret seeping in. haha. But in the end, I was pumped to receive the score I did, so... it is what it is. But it still bugs me that I didn't even get those guesses! Ugh.

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

@"Leah M B" I would’ve just bubbled in two random answers.

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

@Emily2122 said:
    @"Leah M B" I would’ve just bubbled in two random answers.

I mean, I would have liked to, but they called time and you have to get your pencil down. That was it. I briefly debated filling them in during another section, obviously just random guesses, but that would get you thrown out of the test with a huge C&F mark on your record. Soooo that's a no-go. Sigh. Oh well.

• Crosby87Crosby87 Alum Member
    121 karma

@3984589235 I'm right there with you on that. I guessed every single question for the last two games, I put the same letter for all of them just to maximize my chances of getting one right.