June'18 Study Group | Blind Review PT 60 | Tuesday, March 13th | 7:30 pm EST [Ended]

twssmithtwssmith Alum
edited March 2018 in Study Groups 5120 karma

June'18 Study Group | Blind Review PT 60 | Tuesday, March 13th | 7:30 pm EST

https://media.giphy.com/media/r2BtghAUTmpP2/giphy.gif

I hope you're ready or gearing up to start PTing for the June 2018 LSAT. Join us this Tuesday if you are finished with the CC.

Provisional Schedule: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=f3n8s2l60gkgm2ju8m8kk4vhn4@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York

Note:

For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able on your own; then join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So at least don't say ... "No guys, really, it's D, I checked it.” KEEP THE CORRECT ANSWER TO YOURSELF. Win the argument with your reasoning.
These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via GoToMeeting and intellectually slaughter each test.

Enter any questions you wish to go over on the spreadsheet below!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wLCip2bbWWD_h3WqGqBY6YaGPGdGQdSsr3gnphKYdxo/edit#gid=0

Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/851725797

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (786) 535-3211

Access Code: 851-725-797

Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Dial: 67.217.95.2##851725797
Cisco devices: 851725797@67.217.95.2

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

June 18' Study Group Discord Link: https://discord.gg/kpGkYx6

Attach Poll
Comments
1 Like
twssmithtwssmith Ultimate+ ⭐ ⏰
6 days ago 4702 karmaFlag
Join when it is best for you in your studies! Look forward to Tues BR:)

@BinghamtonDave @Freddy_D @tringo335 @achen013 @airborne1 @SiliconJedi @abernardi @TaylorAnn @Moniagui22 @Sarah_39 @"Lauren L" @kjsmith914 @Brazil020511 @attalla253 @tmickjr__ @jourdan.gardner @Gladiator_2017 @nima250 @"Adam Hawks" @"Lizzette G" @meganqliu @lizgu316 @LSATlife @"Paul Pederson" @CJF_2180 @aguirreliz92 @"Jay Lee" @canadalegalbiz @shannon_ @"Shawn Nguyen" @manan1996narula @btownsquee @"Shazia..." @lsatplaylist @Guillaume @"Marco Antonio" @"Jamie Lynn B" @smartaone2 @justicedst @Jay_Camp @Chandymen @jbodnovich @RJmazo14 @yahejazi @ziegler6 @JayClarke242 @TheSailor @Kermit750 @CoffeeBeans @lakish2010 @JURISDOCTOR35 @samantha.ashley92 @"Grace..." @greybrownblue @ohnoeshalpme @Ignatius @J.CHRIS.ALST @akriegler @lzkosman @sillllyxo @TheNotoriousRBG @necessarynaomi @"forest.dearing.2017" @alyhobbs @alafuente @vrendonvasquez @akriegler @"alexandra.marlene" @jkatz1488 @moonrider919 @missmalo @"Kings Never Die" @chisal17 @amatthews304 @"Human Becoming" @Hamaseh_S @adultish_gambino @dazedandconfused @danny_d5 @pasu1223 @alyssamcc0593 @LCMama2017 @chisal17 @estouten25 @ChaimtheGreat @rochelleb180 @ecarr_12 @Christina-5 @cynnnnnn @demiiisodaaa @jimmyrivera201 @baileybd2929 @chicaryss @Sadaf529 @saberati @"Mia Fairweather" @"Idil.Beshir" @djdjjdjd @"chang.richard.94" @LauraC829 @yuanyuan1205 @"marino.zach" @zoemichaelabrown @MarieChloe @beezmoof @"paulmv.benthem" @benhancock68 @"Do the right way" @"Creative Username" @Jernstedt @Rtwrtw8

Comments

• ChaimtheGreatChaimtheGreat Alum Member 🍌🍌
    1277 karma

Can't wait!

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma

@ChaimtheGreat said:
    Can't wait!

Me too!
    I haven't taken the 60's in a while - excited about a semblance of fresh PTs :)

• bobjon1293bobjon1293 Alum Member
    269 karma

Looking forward to it!

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma

@yahejazi said:
    Looking forward to it!

Yara!! Missed you and can't wait to catch up on Tues :)

• bobjon1293bobjon1293 Alum Member
    269 karma

@twssmith said:

@yahejazi said:
    Looking forward to it!

Yara!! Missed you and can't wait to catch up on Tues :)

I missed you all too! I really needed a break which is why I didn't show up this past Tuesday.

• Adam HawksAdam Hawks Alum Member
    990 karma

I'm out for this week. Just too many errors on the last test that I need to work on some fundamentals. I don't know when I'll be back, but I will return.

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    edited March 2018 8689 karma

Adam I look forward to your return!

• BumblebeeBumblebee Member
    640 karma

hey guys! I'll also be drilling my weaknesses for the time being. Thank you for the super incredibly helpful session last week!! :)

8689 karma

I wanted to post a reminder here that next week's schedule calls for PT 62. If you haven't already, the LSAC has published Superprep 2, which contains PT 62 along with official explanations. As a supplement to 7Sage's explanations and our group's explanation, this book is well worth the investment.

8689 karma

bump so others can see we are meeting tonight

• Gladiator_2017Gladiator_2017 Yearly Member
    1332 karma

Hey 7sage warriors!!! I hope you have an amazing call tonight. I'm still working hard in mastering the fundamentals I overlooked when completing the CC and won't be joining tonight.

Im hoping to be back sooon!

• teamteamvicsterteamteamvicster Alum Member
    edited March 2018 774 karma

@"Adam Hawks" said:
    I'm out for this week. Just too many errors on the last test that I need to work on some fundamentals. I don't know when I'll be back, but I will return.

Make it rain, Adam! Keep drilling those fundamentals! I've started to incorporate a bit of what you do---making the stimulus more relatable. Like if there's a question about new technology, then I'll pretend the LSAT writers are gobsmacked over PowerPoint. It's been helpful; so thank you for that. You'll be missed!

@"Daniel.Sieradzki" I did a confidence drill with SA questions, and it was...humbling haha

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    edited March 2018 5120 karma

@"Adam Hawks" @LSATlife @Gladiator_2017 Miss you guys - All the best on drilling!

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    774 karma

@ChaimtheGreat took it home tonight!

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma

That was a great call!! Thanks for all of my "aha" moments <3

edited March 2018 774 karma

@BinghamtonDave should do a LG session! I love learning from him!

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    edited March 2018 5120 karma

@teamteamvicster said:
    @BinghamtonDave should do a LG session! I love learning from him!

You and me both!!!

Pls David <3