Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a serious, dedicated study budy aiming for 170+ on December LSAT

markushageylikmanmarkushageylikman Alum Member
edited October 2014 in General 48 karma
Hi,
My name is Mark. I am currently preparing for the December 2014 LSAT. I took a Blueprint course over summer in my initial preparations for the September LSAT, but decided to postpone my test date because I was not scoring at a range that I felt happy with. My current scaled score average is 160 +/- 2. My highest score is a 162 and I usually average 158-160 per prep test. My goal though is to be scoring in the 170+ range by the time December rolls around.

My biggest problem is timing as opposed to conceptual understanding. I am almost perfect with games and am currently working on 7sage's method to perfect games within the time constraints. When it comes to Logical Reasoning, I am very good with implication questions (must be true/must be false/could be true/could be false, etc) and relatively good with everything else. The only area I struggle with sometimes is making the necessary anticipations/inferences before even looking at the questions as well as doing so within the given time constraints. And then there is reading comp, which I pretty much blow at and is most likely the only thing stopping me from scoring at a 165 average. That being said, I know what my problem is with it and I have been actively working to solve it over the past few weeks.

Anyways, I am looking for someone that will push me towards that 170 while I simultaneously push them towards 170. Online is ideal because I prefer to work alone, but if you live in the Los Angeles area, I'm down to meet up and take practice tests together, etc. I have a wealth of resources when it comes to prep materials etc and am more than down to share, etc.

Please send me an email at markushageylikman@gmail.com if you are serious about scoring high on the December LSAT and are willing to put in the hours that are required to achieve such a score.

Best Regards,
Mark

Comments

• blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    Hi Mark,

I'm looking for a serious study partner as well. If you don't mind me asking, what does your ideal study buddy relationship look like?
  • carloscstllns9carloscstllns9 Alum Member
    8 karma
    Hi Mark,

I'm always down to lend a hand and get some studying done myself. I've got a pretty good grip on the lsat conceptually, but particularly on the necessary qs and the reading portion.

I'm in the Riverside area (about 45min from LA) but am there almost every weekend studying. I'll email you to see if we can set something up.