Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No online status checker?

jmetsch10jmetsch10 Free Trial Member

I’ve heard back from a few schools, but for many I haven’t even gotten info for the online status checker (and these schools do indeed have them). Anyone else in this boat? Any ideas/thoughts as to what is going on?
Thanks for any input!

Comments

• mcglz_64mcglz_64 Alum Member
    891 karma

When did you submit ?

• jmetsch10jmetsch10 Free Trial Member
    13 karma

First week of January, and everything is complete through lsac, report sent etc.

891 karma

Hmmm that’s strange. I was going to suggest that maybe your app hasn’t been “complete” yet but I submitted my apps around the same time as you did. You should call the school and see if they received your app correctly. Did you get any confirmation from the school?

13 karma

No, not from the schools I was originally asking about. But from some of them I did almost instantly. While I made a few tweaks to my apps depending on school, I don’t think there were any glaring differences as far as them not being sent. They all have the same “sent etc” on lsac which I did double check. I think calling might be my best best at this point.

891 karma

@jmetsch10 said:
    No, not from the schools I was originally asking about. But from some of them I did almost instantly. While I made a few tweaks to my apps depending on school, I don’t think there were any glaring differences as far as them not being sent. They all have the same “sent etc” on lsac which I did double check. I think calling might be my best best at this point.

Definitely. I got confirmation at all my law schools (both the LSAC auto confirm and the email directly from the Law school that came either instantly or the next day.) Hope this doesn’t turn out to be a big issue!

13 karma

Thank you for getting back to me, at least I know what may be the “norm”, really appreciate it!