Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LG Setup PT1, Game2

toniafisher1toniafisher1 Member
in Logic Games 87 karma

Can someone pls explain how, after reading the setup, you would know this should be set up as a chart vs a double layer sequencing setup?? Thanks

Comments

• btate87btate87 Alum Member
    782 karma

You can do it either way because there are only two rows (or columns if you set it up that way for some reason). I do it as a double layer sequencing board just because that's how I would likely interpret it on a similar game in the future. The fact that there is a grid rather than spaces doesn't really matter, although it definitely is quicker to draw the grid. You're not technically putting things in order as you wouldn't say Office 1 is Before Office 2, so it might technically be grouping rather than sequencing, but for all intents and purposes you can interchange the grid/space game board on this one. If it's a double layer sequencing game in which I have to draw a lot of sub game boards I'll often start drawing a grid without the outer border just to save time.

• toniafisher1toniafisher1 Member
    87 karma

Thank you!