Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Re: Entering PT stage for December/Drilling Questions

cmb_1992cmb_1992 Alum Member
edited October 2014 in General 48 karma
Hello fellow 7Sagers,

I would like your opinion. I will be starting the PT stage for December and of course will be extensively reviewing those. I won't have time, clearly, for PTs 35-70+. I plan on doing something like ~45 or ~55 - 70+. Luckily, I am pretty naturally inclined to perform decent on RC. Of course my timing could use help, but I'm fairly accurate. During the PT stage, I'll mix in some practice of logic games, doing games several times over in my spare time in order to stay fresh. My only concern, though, is not getting my eyes on enough LR questions that will allow me to master the section. I will be able to see where I'm at after a few PTs on the LR sections, but I'd like to be able to get my eyes on as many of them as I can. I don't have the money to buy all of the packets for LR. Would it suit me best to see where I'm at after a few PTs and then maybe target my problem questions with packets? OR, do you believe that just doing PTs and reviewing extensively will be enough for me to get down LR? Thanks in advance for the help and helping to create such a great community to turn to!