Discounts

jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
edited October 2014 in General 2654 karma
Hello, I've been looking into joining 7sage and just finished the free trial and debating on going ahead and purchasing premium. The main reason I'm looking into this is to see approaches for the different question types and the break-downs of the questions which I enjoyed from the free videos. My issue is I know a huge chunk of the price is for the actual PT's and such which I already have. I have pretty much all of the previous PT's except a few (none of which comes with any of the packages) so what I was wondering if there's any sort of discount for this type of situation since I already have pdf's of all these PT's and spent a bunch of money for them. (I know the lower level memberships exclude later PT's but I assume that means it excludes the explanations for them as well which, again, is part of why I'm interested(plus want the longer membership)) Any sort of like provide receipt = discount? :)
-Jay

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited October 2014 12637 karma
    Sorry Jay, but we don't have any discount codes anymore! All discounts were removed a couple of months ago. :(

Just so you know, you get video explanations of the PTs in each package! So even if you already have the PTs, it's beneficial to get the explanations with them!