Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My first 174!

RiseandGrindRiseandGrind Alum Member
in General 219 karma

I just wanted to share a bit of good news because it never hurts - I just scored my first 174 on a 5 section, timed practice test! I started with a diagnostic of 155 in February 2017. For the past few weeks, I had been only scoring around an average of 168. Also, granted,this test was a retake, I took this PT in March 2017 and didn't BR at all and just tossed it aside after grading. This was during my stupid phase of "do as many PTs as possible" (10/10 would not recommend this). In short, this sudden increase has shown me what I am capable of. So thank you 7sage for providing such a comprehensive curriculum and thanks to all the community members for providing your expertise and support! Only excited for whats ahead. :)

Comments

• 5MoreMinPlease5MoreMinPlease Yearly Member
    128 karma

Congrats!! Hard work always pay off.

• FlashLSATFlashLSAT Alum Member
    293 karma

congrats!!!

• billy.mceowenbilly.mceowen Member
    4 karma

Congrats! Keep working hard!

• keepgoing.keepgoing. Member
    edited May 2018 365 karma

awesome!!! Can i ask how long it took you to get from your initial diagnostic score to this? what did you find most helpful in improving your score?
    How much did you study regularly?
    My diagnostic score was pretty low and im trying to get through the CC before taking any more PT's..any advice is appreciated

• jkjohnson1991jkjohnson1991 Alum Member
    766 karma

Congrats

• 362 karma

@dodo_bird said:
    awesome!!! Can i ask how long it took you to get from your initial diagnostic score to this? what did you find most helpful in improving your score?
    How much did you study regularly?
    My diagnostic score was pretty low and im trying to get through the CC before taking any more PT's..any advice is appreciated

I’m curious to know as well. Also congrats on your score!!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Congrats, bru!

I just got my highest score earlier this week and I'm still ecstatic over it, haha.

Keep on killin' it!

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

@RiseandGrind said:
    I just wanted to share a bit of good news because it never hurts - I just scored my first 174 on a 5 section, timed practice test! I started with a diagnostic of 155 in February 2017. For the past few weeks, I had been only scoring around an average of 168. Also, granted,this test was a retake, I took this PT in March 2017 and didn't BR at all and just tossed it aside after grading. This was during my stupid phase of "do as many PTs as possible" (10/10 would not recommend this). In short, this sudden increase has shown me what I am capable of. So thank you 7sage for providing such a comprehensive curriculum and thanks to all the community members for providing your expertise and support! Only excited for whats ahead. :)

Do you mind sharing how you improved your score/ over all tips ? congrats btw :)