Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SA questions

What's the best method to use when you need to choose the AC between two answers. Always get stuck between 2 choices.

Comments

• KeepCalmKeepCalm Alum Member
    edited June 2018 807 karma

Could you explain more in depth? :)

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

When I'm stuck I usually try to re-read the stimulus and see if I'm missing something. Also see if I can find a reason to eliminate one of the answer choices I'm stuck on.

If I still can't figure out I skip it and come back to it.

• paulmv.benthempaulmv.benthem Alum Member
    1032 karma

@Alex said:
    When I'm stuck I usually try to re-read the stimulus and see if I'm missing something. Also see if I can find a reason to eliminate one of the answer choices I'm stuck on.

If I still can't figure out I skip it and come back to it.

I whole-hardheartedly agree with Alex. If I'm torn between two ACs, rereading the stimulus often clears up the issue; but if it's a trickier one, I'll skip and return. For myself, coming back to the question with a fresh pair of eyes, usually, allows me to pick on something that I had missed during my first attempt.

Are you thinking about SA in particular, or the "divided-between-two-choices" situation more broadly? :smile:

• ATLsat_2019ATLsat_2019 Member
    455 karma

Definitely go back to the stimulus and make sure both answer choices are a good fit. Remember that if an answer choice is even a little bit wrong then it's completely wrong so look for any grounds to eliminate :smile:

• kmarchuk77kmarchuk77 Member
    14 karma

Got it thank you guys! Its just I usually get divided-between-two-choices on SA questions.