Left bubbles blank - cancel?

spark23413spark23413 Free Trial Member
in General 14 karma

I took the June 2018 lsat today and had 3 LRs... I thought 1 of the LR was hard and the RC was hard but overall felt OK about the test. Then as I was handing in my scantron, I realized I only circled up to number 21 (I believe out of 25) in my answer sheet for section 1. I panicked and I don't even know how I went through my writing sample...

I can't get over this stupid mistake and now I'm wondering if I should cancel and retake in July...I had originally planned for a retake anyway (probably in September) because I have been PT-ing in 167-172 range and I really want to get 170+.

Any advice would be great!

Comments

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    3652 karma

Maybe that was the experimental section that you mis-bubbled...

• Return On InferenceReturn On Inference Alum Member
    503 karma

I'd try to figure out if it was experimrntal or not before cancelling

• Hamaseh_SHamaseh_S Alum Member
    436 karma

@sandypark1108 said:
    I took the June 2018 lsat today and had 3 LRs... I thought 1 of the LR was hard and the RC was hard but overall felt OK about the test. Then as I was handing in my scantron, I realized I only circled up to number 21 (I believe out of 25) in my answer sheet for section 1. I panicked and I don't even know how I went through my writing sample...

I can't get over this stupid mistake and now I'm wondering if I should cancel and retake in July...I had originally planned for a retake anyway (probably in September) because I have been PT-ing in 167-172 range and I really want to get 170+.

Any advice would be great!

I had 3 LR sections too and I'm pretty sure the first one was experimental so I think you're good

This is how I figured it out: https://www.reddit.com/r/LSAT/comments/8qde22/official_june_lsat_discussion_thread/

• LivingThatLSATdreamLivingThatLSATdream Alum Member
    500 karma

If those four answer bubbles would have just been a quick random bubble in, you could expect to get 1 out of 4 right. Don't cancel your test because you know you missed one question you were expecting to get right. Sometimes when I bubble in the last couple questions as I'm running out of time, I don't get any of them right. Get your score back, get your test back, and then re--evaluate for September. Law schools only care about your highest score so you might as well get all the data back on this test so you can analyze it before the September test, if you end up retaking. Our nerves get the best of us! I'm sure you did great!

• eRetakereRetaker Free Trial Member
    2043 karma

Yea agree with @LivingThatLSATdream , don't cancel OP. Blind review the exam when you get it back. Schools, except maybe NYU and Yale, only care about the highest score.