Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Group in Orange County

Matt2014Matt2014 Alum Member
edited November 2014 in General 18 karma
If you are in the Orange County area, preferably in Yorba Linda, Anaheim Hills, Irvine, or Fullerton, and would like a study buddy, please get in touch with me. Also, it would be nice if you have not been exposed to PrepTests 62-71, since those are the ones I am about to "indulge" in--and Preptest 73 when 7Sage puts it on sale on Nov 1.

I would love to help you with anything you may have a question on, and likewise, would love to learn anything that you have to teach. I currently get near perfect scores on the games section, do well on the LR sections (usually -3, -4), and am focusing mostly on the RC section, since that is my biggest weakness.

With a group, we can hold ourselves accountable to our study schedule and have fresh eyes to tackle the questions that we missed. Ideally, we will meet up, take a preptest with the 7sage proctor in the background, and then blind review it individually--leaving time to ask questions about the questions that we missed. Or we can split this up to two separate days, day 1: take preptest, day 2: blind review, etc. I am open to suggestions, but would like to get through at least 2 preptests a week.

My e-mail: matthewray1287@gmail.com