Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you record answers for questions you didn't get to for the score tracker?

LawschoolieLawschoolie Member
in General 16 karma

Say you were about to run out of time on a LG section and didn't get to questions 13-24, so you guessed D on all of them before time ran out. What is the best way to record this on 7Sage's Score Tracker?

Comments

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    edited July 2018 2531 karma

When I calculate my score I leave them blank and then find a 1/5 probability for each one (adding them together for the whole test). For example if I skipped 5 questions on a test then I will give myself 1 extra point on that test as opposed to entering "c" randomly and finding that 4/5 of the questions I skipped were actually "c" and so my competency is overstated. If I skip less than 5 on a given test then I just leave all of them blank and conclude that I got them all wrong (because I was unable to do them). When you go back and BR these questions, you will see if your competency is consistent with what is needed and you merely ran out of time, or whether those questions are truly difficult for you.

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

I just put them as whatever I marked them at. Your br will tell you what you would've gotten on it anyway. Just be aware that your score could fluctuate slightly because of luck. Sometimes 3/5 might have d as correct answers, other times all 5 might be wrong.

• eRetakereRetaker Free Trial Member
    2038 karma

I leave them as blank and mark the answers that I would've picked in BR if I had unlimited time.

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

@eRetaker said:
    I leave them as blank and mark the answers that I would've picked in BR if I had unlimited time.

I agree. But make sure you have solid reasoning, whether that means writing out your reasoning on a word doc or cutting the question out of the test.