Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Causation and Phenomenon-Hypothesis Questions

kestes2kestes2 Alum Member
in General 27 karma

I just finished the causation and phenomenon portion of the course. For the most part I understand the concepts, but I was only averaging 4/5 correct on the problem sets. Should I take the time now to review these types of questions or is it best to just continue through the course?

Comments

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

4/5 avg isn’t bad at all . Review it later but don’t get hung up about it.

• kestes2kestes2 Alum Member
    27 karma

@ebalde1234 said:

In general, lets say on the strengthening questions I'm struggling a bit more maybe only averaging 50% correct. Should I stop an review the section?

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

@kestes2 said:

@ebalde1234 said:

In general, lets say on the strengthening questions I'm struggling a bit more maybe only averaging 50% correct. Should I stop an review the section?

Rule of thumb is focusing on your weaknesses. Once those are covered you move onto perfecting the other sections which you did better in. Review the cc lesson on strengthening and the idea of support. If you’re just starting off go slow, and take your time. One mistake I did was rush through the cc. I ended up having to review it again. Once you learn a concept try to drill it .

• kestes2kestes2 Alum Member
    27 karma

@ebalde1234 said:

@kestes2 said:

@ebalde1234 said:

Rule of thumb is focusing on your weaknesses. Once those are covered you move onto perfecting the other sections which you did better in. Review the cc lesson on strengthening and the idea of support. If you’re just starting off go slow, and take your time. One mistake I did was rush through the cc. I ended up having to review it again. Once you learn a concept try to drill it .

Awesome! Thank you for the advice.

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Also, don't be afraid to print out the questions that you are getting wrong and revisit them later! You never know what you might uncover after taking a second look.