Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What flash cards did/do you use?

jkjohnson1991jkjohnson1991 Alum Member
in General 766 karma

In attempts to get some of this material down to intuition, I've seen a lot of people say they have used flash cards to drill constantly. I have only done this with the logical group indicators even though it was like a folded flip sheet but same thing basically. What else have you all placed on flash cards? I know it's a few other things that I can put to use but I do not want to miss anything! If it can help, I want to apply it to flash cards.

Comments

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

I think this post would be worth looking at to give you a sense of what people tend to memorize with flash cards, but basically valid/invalid argument forms, premise/conclusion and the different question stems.

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/7890/i-made-digital-flashcards-for-lr-concepts-enjoy/p1

• jkjohnson1991jkjohnson1991 Alum Member
    766 karma

This is perfect. Thank you so much.

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

I also think you can use flashcards for other purposes. For example, I looked at flash cards before each and every test with concepts that wanted to remember for the actual test. They can be non-LSAT related to, such as reminding yourself to relax or to be confident. Or they can be LSAT related, such as establishing the main idea of a passage before the questions or push out inferences in games.