Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Allowable Watch

Isaiah4110Isaiah4110 Alum Member
in General 275 karma

Does the LSAC still allow a watch with a non-click rotating bezel?

Comments

• eRetakereRetaker Free Trial Member
    2043 karma

^Those Casio watches are nicee with great value.

• Isaiah4110Isaiah4110 Alum Member
    275 karma

Thank you so much! I looked at that one too but wasn’t sure since it’s got a digital date to it.

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

@Isaiah4110 I don't think the date is digital, at least mine wasn't.

275 karma

@JustDoIt I didn’t know if that part would be counted as digital.

I also read the recommendation that the safest way is to get a plain analog watch and reset the time to 12 at the start of each section. Has anyone had experience doing that?

• eRetakereRetaker Free Trial Member
    2043 karma

Yeah that's pretty much what I did

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

I was so nervous that I would mess that up I just rotated the bezel. To each their own I guess!

• PhDtoLaWPhDtoLaW Alum Member
    59 karma

I had that Casio watch linked above, and my proctor confiscated it. I would recommend just buying a no-frills watch with no date display and no rotating bezel.

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

@PhDtoLaW said:
    I had that Casio watch linked above, and my proctor confiscated it. I would recommend just buying a no-frills watch with no date display and no rotating bezel.

Would they actually take it if it has a rotating bezel ?

• PhDtoLaWPhDtoLaW Alum Member
    59 karma

Mine actually took it because of the date display. I think he was wrong, but I had no recourse at the time. I had to just use the clock on the wall.

The next time I took the test, I was sure to buy a watch without a rotating bezel or date display. This one, specifically:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GAYQU4/

275 karma

@ebalde1234 I heard it’s totally up to the proctor. I was worried about that date display as well. I think what @PhDtoLaW suggested is the safest way.

@PhDtoLaW can that watch be propped up on the desk?