Hello!!

brizzle525brizzle525 Alum Member
in Off-topic 139 karma

Hi, everyone! I have been lurking on the boards for a while, and want to finally reach out and say hello. A little about me ... I'm a military spouse living in Japan, and prepping for the October LSAT (when it is offered here in Asia). I started studying in January of this year, using the Powerscore books, which did help some. My very first PT was a 155, and after 5 good months of studying, I tend to score in the mid 160s (my last PT today was a 166). I am starting the 7Sage CC in hopes of really maximizing my score on the October test. We will leave Japan next May, and my goal is to be ready to start law school in fall 2019. I am older (I'll be 36 at the end of this month) and mother to one amazing daughter, who is 9. My husband's time in the Air Force is winding down, and pretty much works out that his last 3 years of service will be the 3 years I'll be in law school. I'm excited...I'm terrified...I've got all of the emotions! But I really have appreciated this community, and had already started to incorporate some of the techniques in my studying. I decided to spend these last 3 months giving it my very best effort by following the curriculum so that I can rock it on test day.

Nice to "meet" y'all and I look forward to participating in the forums and learning/sharing with you!

Comments

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

Hi! Welcome! Sounds like you are well on your way to getting a great score. Great job at getting to the mid-160's! The 7Sage CC is great and I'm sure will supplemenent your studies nicely. As you have seen, this community is very supportive and great. We have young and old (ahem) stuying for this test, ready to give it everything we've got. I've beend doing this for awhile and I still have a range of emotions every day - but hang in there, you are almost at the finish line. October will be here before you know it. Looking forward to hearing more about your progress!

And many thanks to your husband for his service and to you for your support. I feel like our military spouses sometimes go through so much and with little recognition, so thank you for being a part of the best military in the world.

• brizzle525brizzle525 Alum Member
    139 karma

Thank you for your kind words, @LCMama2017 ! It has been our pleasure these years to be a part of the great Air Force, but we look forward to settling down and trying out life on the civilian side.