Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When to send applications in?...

Clayton1-1Clayton1-1 Alum Member
edited November 2014 in December 2014 LSAT 15 karma
So I took the June LSAT and got a 153(sucks), and deciding to take it again this past September and ended up canceling my score and getting refunded because they fudged the time up on our test(sucks even worse). So now I am on par to take the Dec test and have most of my applications already done.

My question is should I go ahead and send my applications in even though I am taking the Dec test? All the schools im applying to have LSAT scores in the high 150's low 160s and this is where I believe my score will be. Does sending in my application with the low first score hurt my chances or is there someway for me to let the schools know that I am taking the LSAT in Dec? I am afraid they will look at my lower first score and throw my application out even if my score in DEC is in the high 150s

Comments

• jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    if you let them know(i believe theres a box to check if ur retaking) they'll most likely just hold ur app, idk if they'll even look at it at all, but maybe, or waitlist you... but I would say wait... who knows maybe you'll kill the next test to where u won't apply somewhere u would now... or u don't do so good and retake again and just wasted application fee money
  • Clayton1-1Clayton1-1 Alum Member
    15 karma
    Thanks for the response. I went to a law school fair here at my school and one lady said to send in the application now and say your retaking. But im not worried about the app fees . I think all 12 schools I think im applying to sent me free waivers, but Im thinking im going to wait