35:05

Sue Doe NimbSue Doe Nimb Alum Member
in General 183 karma

When proctors call "time is up", are you able to bubble in a last-minute choice (practically and legally)?

Comments

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

No. You are suppose to put your pencil down.

• sx23sx23 Alum Member
    409 karma

Don’t do that

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Do you really want to test your luck? Why not 34:55...

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

No absolutely not. Folks in the LSAT are very fast to throw down their pencils when time is called. Only do that if you would like to be kicked out of the LSAT and reported for a violation to LSAC, which every school you apply to will know about.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

Nope. As @"Leah M B" says, you will likely to receive a misconduct slip (a.k.a. yellow slip).

• edited July 2018 1025 karma

On paper, no. You will be punished. However, the proctor I had on test day was not very strict on a number of things. I still didn't cheat (one question vs getting thrown out), but I think one would have been able to get away with an extra 2/3 seconds easy in the room I was in. Five seconds is quite a bit of time when in a testing environment though, I don't think that would even get past the least strict LSAC proctor.

• Kyle....Kyle.... Alum Member
    134 karma

If you're asking this particular question, I think you already know the answer.

• Logic GainzLogic Gainz Alum Member
    700 karma

If you're on the last game or passage and you've been given the 5-minute warning, I would bubble in your answers with every single question answered instead of waiting until after all the questions are done in the set to bubble them in via a cluster.