Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prep Test 31 the 4'th game.

mendy4umendy4u Free Trial Member
edited November 2014 in Logic Games 4 karma
It's mentioned in the video that many people missunderstand rule number 3 (I was one of them), but upon reading over it like 5 times it seems to me like it actually doesn't make sense. "Each crew member does at least at least one task during the installation, but no more than one task a day", according to the explanation it means not all 7 need to be chosen but the people chosen must do a one task minimum, however, if someone is chosen then obviously they do a task!( otherwise what els would "chosen" mean?) So how could the "Each crew member does at least one task" be saying: of the members you chose they will at least be doing one??

Comments

• synergy_101synergy_101 Alum Member
    180 karma
    We know we have to pick a max of 5 people (could be even less) from the group of 7. However, nowhere (until you read rule 3) does it say whoever you pick ("chosen"), will they have to do a task. You could have picked G, H, I K and L, but decide G just sits there and does nothing while the other four complete the five tasks. The reason rule 3 explicitly says "each crew member does at least one task" is to rule that assumption out.