Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MISC Questions about the LR Section

Hey 7sage folks,

I remember JY saying in one of the C.Curriculum videos that he did a live demonstration of a LR and RC section. Where can we find that? I have the Ultimate Curriculum and unable to find it. Any help is much appreciated.

Also, a fellow LSAT friend of mine who is a tutor said to me that usually the last two questions of the LR section are easy. However, I thought as you are doing the LR section, as you progress I thought the questions only get more difficult. Thus, with that in mind won't questions 24-26 be the toughest? Usually I try to avoid them LOL thinking about getting the other low hanging fruits - but am I wrong in thinking this?

Thanks again in advance! = )

Comments

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

I'm not sure if there is an easy way to find them, but if you expand the PTs in the syllabus, you'll see them. Example is PT 61 - there are live commentaries for LR there.

As for the final 2 questions of LR - I think it varies. The trend is that 1-10 are the easiest, and the harder questions are at the end. But it's not always 100% the case. A hard question can pop up as #8 and easy questions can be found toward the end. They are shuffled around a bit. So I wouldn't count on the last 2 being always easy or always hard. I'd put it more in the 75% chance of being difficult category. I think easier questions do show up at the end a good amount. Although I'd say they're more like 3 or 4 star questions instead of easy like 1 or 2 stars.

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Ok, I think the easiest way to find them is go to the syllabus and expand all the sections, that way you can scroll through where all the PTs are and easily see where the commentaries are. Check out PT 37 for sure!