Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Preventing a Burnout

shegotitshegotit Member
in General 211 karma

Hey guys! So it shouldn't be much longer before I complete the course curriculum! I plan on taking the November LSAT and I was wondering how many pt's should I do before the test.Also if anyone is about start with their pt's and you would like to form a study group where we can help each other grow and discuss blind reviews then feel free to comment here or message me.

Comments

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

Hey! I'm starting to BR with some people in small groups if you every want to join in! However, I'm moving into the low-mid 70s right now. I would encourage you to save the highest PTs until October/November. How often do you plan on taking a PT? I would. Also be willing to go over individual sections of PTs from the 60s with you, since I'll be doing them in between PTs.

As for burnout, make sure you take breaks! If you feel the burnout coming on, take a weekend off. Like.. the whole weekend. Maybe a week. Whatever you need. Do it. The last thing you need is to be burnt out the first week of November.

• shegotitshegotit Member
    211 karma

Thank you so much for your response! I was thinking 2 pt's a week but then I think I saw some discussions say that people spend like two days on a blind review so I am not sure how to approach this. And I will definitely be reaching out once I reach those higher pt's.

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

@shegotit you're welcome! I think it really depends on how busy the rest of your life is.