Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One month out! What does your studying timeline look like? How many more PTs?

MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage

Now that we're a little over a month away from the September LSAT, I'm just curious what everyone is focusing on/how you're hammering out your routines. I'm taking one PT per week and reviewing/drilling/fool proofing in between PTs. I'm a little bit nervous that that won't be enough PTs before the test, but I tend to do better when I do fewer PTs and put more focus on the other aspects of studying.

Comments

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

I’m going with 1 PT per week as well, with BR, LG reps, and LR and RC timed sections, rotated daily. I’m focused mainly on timing right now, getting used to “letting go” of questions that are stumping me and moving on.

Good luck!

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

That sounds pretty much the same as what I'm up to. Good luck to you as well!

• Sue Doe NimbSue Doe Nimb Alum Member
    183 karma

15!

• AshleighKAshleighK Alum Member
    786 karma

2 a week for the next 3 weeks and the last week either 1 PT or just drilling to keep things light. Trying to push really hard to get to my target score! BR is there but my target score flops from timing issues in LR specifically :(

• AshleighKAshleighK Alum Member
    786 karma

@LSAT_Wrecker said:
    I’m going with 1 PT per week as well, with BR, LG reps, and LR and RC timed sections, rotated daily. I’m focused mainly on timing right now, getting used to “letting go” of questions that are stumping me and moving on.

Good luck!

That's me rn with LR - I had a HUGE gap in my score from timed to BR and it was a slap in the face to realize I need to work on my timing. I'm going to try confidence drills too!

• JaejaebinxJaejaebinx Alum Member
    edited August 2018 104 karma

This is my exact schedule for August! (I'm not done with Logic Games yet, please pray for me lmao) https://imgur.com/a/Sk9qZtF
    PS. I can't figure out how to make the picture work!